CONDITIONS OF USE
If you choose to visit Boyesen.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Pennsylvania. If you have any concern about privacy at Boyesen.com, please contact us and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, therefore, this Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. Check our Web site frequently to see any recent changes.
You can shop at [www.boyesen.com] with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
To make your shopping experience easier, we receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit Boyesen.com. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Boyesen.com. This never includes the credit card information. We also record the HTTP log file from anyone accessing a page on our site.
- What data we collect and how we use it We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Boyesen Engineering website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Boyesen Engineering's website. For example, your device's IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with Boyesen Engineering to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertising Partners or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your "Customer ID" with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
- Hashed email addresses: If an Advertiser allows, we may collect hashed versions of the emails that are entered on Boyesen Engineering’s website. These hashed emails are used as an additional identifier to help us better target ads including across multiple devices or browsers.
- We use this data to help our partners identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
- Data Sharing
We may disclose information about you:
- With an Advertising Partner: We may share information about how you have interacted with the Boyesen Engineering website or its Ads.
- With our Service Providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With service providers to our Advertising Partners: Our Advertising Partners may contract with companies who handle data (such as Boyesen Engineering customer lists) for them.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information with other third parties.
- Cookies and related technologies
- Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you
- To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising” Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting. Some internet browsers allow users to send a "Do Not Track" signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal.
WHAT DOES BOYESEN DO WITH THE INFORMATION THAT YOU GIVE US?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others companies. We do utilize other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and processing credit card payments. They have access to limited personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to use it for other purposes, and do not have access to your credit card information. For people that make purchases, e-mail addresses are collected and used to notify customers about special discounts, site improvements, and information that is important to your overall racing and recreational activities. You always have the ability to opt out of all our company emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of our messages to you. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address on our e-mail List; please let us know by e-mailing our customer service department at email@example.com
PROTECTION OF BOYESEN.COM AND OTHERS
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Boyesen.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for increasing the security of our site, and for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.